Solutions for Electronics Industry
Electronics is one of India's fastest growing industries today, poised to become the fifth largest in the world at $7.3T by 2025. To support this explosive growth, we present our ingenious portfolio of solutions powered by top products from globally renowned brands.
Our Electronics Solutions are powered by
Portfolio of Solutions for Electronics Industry
EMI/RF Isolation using tapes & connectors
Conformable Coatings for PCB protection
Thermal Interface Material for efficient heat dissipation
High speed connectors for data & telecom industry
High performance labels for mobile, appliances & automotive
Protection tapes for display & hand-held devices
EMI/RF Isolation Products
•3M is a leading supplier of innovative burn-in solutions to the high-end digital logic IC market • 3M has a number of innovative socket solutions for test and burn-in IC BGA/ LGA/PGA packages on multiple pitches and Counts • The Textool brand has stood for quality and performance in burn-in sockets for mature package formats, such as DIP and SOIC for more than 20 years •Open –Top/ Lidded Type •Laser Diode/ Power in line Sockets
• Display Wrapping • Driver IC shielding/grounding • FPCB Shielding • FPCB Shield grounding • FPCB, PCB grounding • OLED Grounding • Graphite grounding • Shield can lid
These tapes provide High Temperature Masking protection to key areas or Printed Circuit Boards during wave soldering and chemical bath processing. Pressure Sensitive silicone adhesive with dimensionally stable 1 mil polyimide backing for masking gold fingers or selected PCB areas during 5-minute processing at up to 275°C; 30 min. Translucent amber. - Is dimensionally stable at high temperatures, which helps reduce rework, helping to enable high productivity - Is flame retardant, chemical and radiation resistant which helps protect surfaces to help reduce replacement costs - The silicone adhesive’s high temperature performance helps reduce adhesive transfer which helps to eliminate cleaning, enabling high productivity - 3M Polyimide Film Tape 5413 with DuPontTM Kapton® polyimide film and silicone adhesive (in pic) used for PCB solder masking and other high temperature applications. - 3M Polyimide Film Tape 5419 for Low static application
Key Application and Benefit • Heat transfer path between heat source and heat sink with EMI noise suppression • Highly conformable silicone elastomer • Good thermal interface performances
3M™ Bumpon™ Protective Products reduce noise, vibration and put an end to scratches. They cushion, provide spacing, stability and skid-resistance. All with pre applied, pressure sensitive adhesives, that eliminate the need for screws, rivets or application equipment. Choose from standard molded shapes including resilient pads, feet, buttons, strips, bumpers or spacers. More possibilities for shape, size, color and application are available, with custom 3M™ Bumpon™ Protective Products.
3M™ Novec™ Electronic Grade Coating is designed for moisture and corrosion protection of printed circuit boards and electronic components, It is a clear, low viscosity solution of a 10 wt% fluorochemical acrylic polymer carried in a hydrofluoroether solvent. It can be used as a concentrate to replenish coating solids in application baths or as a component with other materials to create unique liquid solutions. • Can be used as a concentrate for maintaining coating solids concentration in application baths or incorporated with resins or other liquids for a unique solution. • Easy application and processing – dries in seconds without the need for thermal post-curing • Contains no volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and has low global warming potential • Provides excellent repellency, anti-wetting and anti-sticking properties against liquids, water, hydrocarbons, silicones, and photoresists
3M™ Novec™ 1904 Electronic Grade Coating is a fluorinated polymer diluted in a blend of 3M™ Novec™ 7100 and 7200 Engineered Fluids, segregated hydrofluoroether solvents, providing a low viscosity, low surface tension coating solution. Designed for moisture and corrosion protection of printed circuit boards and electronic components, it dries to an ultrathin, transparent coating with excellent hydrophobic and oleophobic properties. It does not need curing and is easy to apply. Novec 1904 coating is non-flammable, non ozone-depleting, low in toxicity, low in GWP, RoHS compliant, and VOC exempt (per U.S. EPA).
3M™ Novec™ 2202 Electronic Grade Coating adds durable, anti-smudge and easy-to-clean properties and improves the lubricious feel of a variety of glass and glass-like surfaces such as displays, touch screens and mobile electronic device components. It is a fluorinated polymer diluted in 3M™ Novec™ 7200 Engineered Fluid providing a clear, low viscosity, low surface tension coating solution. When dry, it forms a thin, transparent fluoropolymer coating intended to add durable anti-smudge and easy-to-clean properties. Novec 2202 coating helps to improve the lubricious feel of a variety of glass and glass-like surfaces such as displays, touch screens and mobile electronic device components. Thermal curing provides added durability, chemical resistance and abrasion resistance. The solution is non-flammable, non-ozone depleting and RoHS compliant.
Thermal Management Solutions & Products
Transtherm Thermally/Electrically Conductive Adhesive is an acrylic based pressure sensitive adhesive with tailor- made ceramic particles that provide superior thermal performance with no curing required. Features: • Low thermal resistance with selected ceramic filler • Thermally conductive or electrically & thermally conductive versions available • High insulation version available (> 5 KV) • Easy to handle, easy to assemble • Single sided or double sided pressure sensitive adhesive to replace mechanical fasteners • Supported (Al, Kapton carrier) and unsupported versions available in various thicknesses Applications: • Heat sink to imaging ICs, GPU, DRAM chip, ADSL chip, etc. • Power Conversion – Power IC to heat sink • Consumable Electronics, PDP or LCD-TV • Heat sink attachment to plastic moulded / BGA packages on PCBA
Reduce operating temperature in electronic devices (with & without silicon migration)
Soft, pliable materials designed to conduct heat away from uneven surfaces, improved comformability allows for intimate contact over rough surfaces or multiple component heights.
The 3M Internal Twin Axial Ribbon Cable SL8800 Series is a revolutionary ultra low-profile, high-speed, high signal density cable. It is an optimal solution for space-constrained systems. This cable is unjacketed, extremely thin, and can even be folded with minimal loss or performance impact. It can route along the sides of cabinets and through narrow openings in densely packaged equipment.
• x4 and x8 configurations • SFF-8654 straight and right angle • Signal wire size 30AWG and 31AWG • Standard lengths 0.5 m, 0.75 m and 1m • PCle (85 ohm) and SAS (100 ohm) applications • Custom folded assemblies available
• X4 (36-position) and x8 (68-position) configurations • SFF-8087 straight (contact 3M regarding right angle and side exit) • SFF-8087 to 7-position SATA fan-out assemblies • Signal wire size 30AWG, available in either silver or tin • Available with and without sidebands • SAS (100 ohm) applications • SFF-8087 hybrid to SATA • Standard lengths available up to 1m • Custom folded assemblies available
• 7-position configuration Straight and right angle with either passive or active latch • Signal wire size 30AWG • SATA (100 ohm) applications • Standard lengths available up to 1m
• X4 configuration • SFF-8088 • Signal wire size 30AWG and 28AWG • SAS (100 ohm) applications • Various keying options and custom cable lengths available • Standard lengths available up to 6 m
• IEEE 802.3by and SFF-8431 • Tested at Open Network Systems Interoperability Plug Fest (UNH IOL) • Signal wire size 30AWG and 26AWG • Standard lengths available up to 4 m • 25G Ethernet applications • Available in black (red or blue PVC jacket options available) • Custom EEPROM mapping available
• SFF-8431 and SFF-8432 • Signal wire size 30AWG and 26AWG • Standard lengths available up to 7m • 10G Ethernet applications • Available in black, red or blue PVC jacket options • Custom EEPROM mapping available
• SFF-8436 • Signal wire size 30AWG • Standard lengths available up to 3m • 40G Ethernet applications • InfiniBand DDR (4x5Gbps), QDR (4x10Gbps) and FDR (4x14Gbps) applications • Custom EEPROM mapping available
3M Link Connectors offer a simple, single-action IDC termination for T-branching and splicing of sensor and field networks. Available in standard detachable, One Piece (with and without IPX4 option), and Branch Mini-Clamp versions. • Provides networking efficiency by optimising signal and power line routing to terminal • Allows installation of additional small devices without adding signal and power lines from controller • Supports wires 22 to 16AWG
The 3M Mini-Clamp is a simple termination connector based on industry standards for industrial, sensor, LED, switch and various small device connections. Featuring Insulation Displacement Contact (IDC) technology, this connector can provide a time-saving, reliable and field-installable wiring solution. • Helps minimize risk of conductor damage with no wire stripping • Stable termination quality with IDC increases reliability of sensor wiring • Supports wires 28 to 20AWG
3M Power Clamp Connector is a quick-termination connector for field networking applications and protocols. The simple IDC installation process allows for labor savings and high connection reliability. It is compatible with CLPA's CC-Link open technology. • Smaller connector size than most standard screw-type alternatives • Supports 250 Volts, 10A max (1 line), 7A max (all lines) • Supports 20 to 18AWG wire • Compatible with CC-Link Communication Interconnect Standard
3M Scotchlok Insulation Displacement Connectors (IDCs) offer the quick installation and reliability that electricians and contractors demand. Scotchlok IDCs also incorporate a full wire range capability, an increased port size that accommodates up to 0.190" (4.82mm) insulation sizes, double “U” elements and a solvent-resistant plastic construction. Choose from 20 different Scotchlok IDCs to meet a variety of uses, including fluorescent ballast installation and replacement, fixture and appliance wiring, automotive and marine wiring and control circuit wiring.
Our Labels & Decals solutions
For on-the-spot labelling on circuits and wires in electronics, electrical and industrial workplaces as well as in laboratories, these portable label makers are the ideal solution.These handheld label printers help you identify fast and efficiently. They are lightweight and easy-to-use so they can be taken with you in the field. Print your own professional die-cut, continuous or even custom industrial labels.
Polyimide and polyester circuit board labels designed for reflow, non-reflow and wash processes. Ideal for components or printed circuit boards (PCB) that need to withstand various processes including ESD, reflow, wave solder and washing.
From tracking internal equipment to helping brands protect their assets, there is a lot you can do with Brady’s Barcode labels and systems. Product and barcode labeling can provide clear insight into a wide variety of data that may impact a finished product or process. That information can then be used for a variety of purposes including: - Asset and inventory management - Process improvement - Defect resolution - Regulation compliance
Create product and wire identification labels in an instant using the apps in this suite. Your go-to solution for labels with text and graphics, custom formatting and serialized labels. This suite also includes these helpful utilities: Batch Print, Manage Files, Print Partner, Label Settings and Network Printers.
Our Adhesive Solutions
- Good thermal conductivity - Excellent dielectric performance - Low thermal impedance - Strong adhesion performance against Al and SUS - Vibration damping - UL V-0 Certified 3M™ Thermally Conductive Interface Tape (TCIT) 8711 Series is designed to provide a preferential heat-transfer path between heat-generating components and heat sinks or other cooling devices (e.g., fans, heat spreaders or heat pipes). These tapes are pressure sensitive adhesives (PSAs) loaded with thermally conductive fillers that require no heat cure cycle to form a bond to many substrates. This tape series is soft and conformable to many surfaces and have excellent thermal stability.
- Halogen free acrylic backing - Double sided adhesive transfer tape - Flame retardant - Does not require heat cure cycle to form - bond to substrate - 3M™ Thermally Conductive Adhesive Tape 8910-03 is designed to provide a preferential heat-transfer path between heat-generating components and heat sinks or other cooling devices (e.g., fans, heat spreaders or heat pipes) A pressure sensitive adhesive with thermally conductive fillers that do not require a heat cure cycle to form an excellent bond to many substrates. Only pressure is needed to form an excellent bond and thermal interface.
- High mechanical strength - Improved surface wet-out for rough surface/LSE substrates - Excellent shock performance - Wider and longer roll is available - Halogen free - Ideal for thin bonding applications - Good thermal transfer 3M™ Thermally Conductive Adhesive Transfer Tape 8815 is designed to provide a preferential heat-transfer path between heat-generating components and heat sinks or other cooling devices (e.g., fans, heat spreaders or heat pipes) The specialised chemistry of this tape renders them modestly soft and able to wet to many surfaces, allowing them to conform well to non-flat substrates, provide high adhesion, and act as a good thermal interface.
We have over 1000 trucks with operations across India. We tried many alternatives to fix our issues before finally switching over to solutions provided by Tack Innovations for our entire fleet. We are now saving lakhs of Rupees every year, our consignm
MD, Varuna Integrated Logistics
Amazing customer support, prompt response to all emergencies - Tack Innovations is highly recommended
Business Unit Head, Ashutosh International