on walking and working surfaces call for slip-resistant floor surfaces in work areas that are generally slippery because of wet, oily or dirty operations.
call for slip resistance on floor and ground surfaces including ramps.
Military Performance Specification
MIL-C-24667C: Includes anti-skid systems, coatings, and coverings for application on weather decks, flight decks, and hangar decks of air capable amphibious aviation and aviation ships.
- Mineral and non-mineral coated products suitable for industrial or residential applications in dry, wet or oily conditions.
- 3M™ Safety-Walk™ Slip-Resistant Tapes and Treads adhere to clean, dry surfaces without wrinkling, curling, tearing, shrinking or lifting
- Increases traction/grip, enhancing the functionality of the entire work area
- Enhances safety for climbing, gripping, pressing, pushing, pulling, stepping & lifting
- Pressure sensitive adhesive backing makes it easy to apply tapes and treads without the use of anchoring
- 3M™ Safety-Walk™ products meet or exceed the standards and recommended guidelines for slip resistance in accordance with ASTM requirements
- Standard rolls and pre-cut treads are available in a variety of sizes, colors and textures ranging from fine resilient, medium resilient and general purpose to coarse and conformable material types.
- Custom sizes, pieces and die-cut shapes are available through Tack Innovations